Join Our Team!
Center for Counseling and Education of Medford, LLC is hiring!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving, ‘family-style’ private practice providing state-of-the-art therapy services to all ages. We are hiring a full-time licensed therapist who has experience working with children and families for our Medford, NJ location.
are looking for an energetic, relational, and committed individual with
excellent organization skills who desires to work in a collaborative
training in attachment focused therapy, trauma informed therapy, play therapy, family
therapy, CBT and/or ERP, is a plus. We are committed to continued professional
growth for all our therapists and offer frequent training and supervision on
- Competitive compensation
- Steady stream of
- An in-house receptionist
who answers calls and schedules appointments
- Individual clinical
supervision and mentorship
- Weekly group case consultation
at each office
- Option to receive supervision
for Registered Play Therapy credential and/or consultation for EMDRIA
- Paid sick time
- Retirement account with
up to 3% company matching
- Paid vacation and continuing
education time off
- Health insurance
- Professional liability
- In house trainings
- Supportive and fun team
- Comfortable office space
- Current New Jersey license as a Ph.D., PsyD, LCSW, LMFT or LPC.
- *May consider LAC or LSW with relevant experience.
- Willing to work 20 hours per week or more including some evenings and/or weekends
- Ability to use electronic records system and complete documentation in a timely manner
- Culturally competent and LGBTQIA+ affirming
Please send cv and a cover letter stating why you believe
you’d be a good fit for our practice to Meg Clark Soriano at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as
a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local