Integrative Parenting: Strategies for Parenting Children with Attachment Trauma
A five week parenting course to empower parents with effective techniques to improve relationships with their children and increase the love and laughter in their daily lives.
- Identify the root of your children’s misbehaviors.
- Learn effective methods to calm reactive and misbehaving children.
- Strengthen parent-child bonds.
- Identify the impact of past trauma on the parent-child relationship.
- Heal the hurt child through attunement, nurturing messages, and comforting touch.
- Facilitate attunement between caregivers and children.
Wednesdays 6:00—8:00 pm
Fee: $250 individual
This class is designed for adoptive/foster parents, birthparents, reunifying birthparents, and anyone who cares for a child struggling with attachment-trauma.
Our therapists are trained by internationally recognized experts in Attachment and Trauma Therapy. Parents become co-therapists and learn therapeutic parenting strategies. We use Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy, Theraplay, EMDR, and other advanced modalities to promote attachment and heal trauma.